This Costa offer entitles the holder of a voucher to FREE ENTRY for one child to a participating SEA LIFE attraction when the holder purchases an Adult ticket at full price, without any concession or discount, as payable at the entrance gate of the chosen participating attraction. To redeem this offer, please present a promotional voucher at the entrance gate of your chosen participating SEA LIFE attraction.
Terms & Conditions:
1. If the holder of the Voucher buys a fully priced Adult entrance ticket at the entrance gate to one of the following participating attractions: SEA LIFE Bray, Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park, SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries in the UK (Birmingham, Great Yarmouth, Loch Lomond, Blackpool, Gweek, London, Brighton, Manchester, Scarborough and Hunstanton) then s/he may take with him/her ONE CHILD who will enter the same Attraction on the same day free of charge.Bring the promotional voucher with you and exchange at the entrance to your chosen attraction.
2. The offer can only be redeemed against the full Adult ticket price (without any concessions or discounts) as at the entrance gate of your chosen Attraction. This offer is not valid for use in conjunction with any other promotion, offer, concession or attraction website/call centre booking. The Voucher has no cash value and is automatically void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the Voucher for value.
3. This offer is valid from 5th September 2019 UNTIL 31st December 2019 only.
4. Promotion EXCLUDES: any secondary ticketed events/concerts/Xmas events at all Attractions.
5. Only one Voucher can be used per person and per transaction.
6. Voucher EXCLUDES the following dates:
Attraction Exclusion Dates
SEA LIFE London: 19th – 27th October 2019
SEA LIFE Bray, Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park, SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries in the UK (Birmingham, Great Yarmouth, Loch Lomond, Blackpool, Gweek, Brighton, Manchester, Scarborough and Hunstanton): 19th October – 3rd November 2019
All SEA LIFE locations: 25th December 2019
7. The Voucher remains the property of Merlin at all times and Merlin reserves the right to take possession of the Voucher at any time. The Voucher must be presented at the Attraction entrance and surrendered.
8. VOUCHERS CANNOT BE PRESENTED ON ELECTRONIC DEVICES.
9. An Adult is classified as a person 15 years of age and over at SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries. An adult is classified as a person 16 years of age and over at SEA LIFE London.
10. Entry is free for children under 3 years of age at SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries, SEA LIFE London and Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park.
11. Visitors 14 years and under must be accompanied by a person aged 18 years or over at SEA LIFE Manchester, Blackpool, Brighton, Great Yarmouth, Weymouth, Scarborough, Loch Lomond, Bray and Hunstanton. Visitors 16 years and under must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 and over at SEA LIFE London and SEA LIFE Birmingham.
12. Voucher can only be used as stipulated. The Voucher is non-transferable/not for resale. Any purported transfer or sale of the Voucher will render it void. Voucher is only valid in the United Kingdom. Photocopies will not be accepted. Admission prices are subject to change. Voucher cannot be used in-conjunction with any other offer or concession (e.g. senior citizens, family tickets), reward/loyalty program, pre-purchased tickets, Combination tickets, 2 Day Pass, Annual Pass, online tickets, Q-bot or FastTrack tickets, rail inclusive offers, on secondary ticketed events, hotel events or concerts or for Group/advance bookings.
13. Each of the Attractions reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reason including overcapacity.
14. Features and/or creatures shown on the Voucher are not necessarily available at every Attraction.
15. Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain attractions.
16. All attraction information is subject to change; please check the attraction websites(s) below before your visit for the latest information.
For Attraction information please visit www.visitsealife.com, www.sealifeweymouth.com.
17. Entry into any participating Merlin attraction will be subject to the individual attraction’s terms and conditions of entry, which can be found on the websites listed above.
18. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this voucher promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these voucher terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
19. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
21. For enquiries contact Costa Coffee Customer Services via our website contact form at costa.co.uk/contact-form/ or call 0333 003 5883.
Promoter: Costa Limited, Costa House, Houghton Hall Business Park, Porz Avenue, Houghton Regis, Dunstable, Beds, LU5 5YG.